Last updated: January 04, 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in
singular or in plural.
• ‘You’, ‘Your’ or ‘User’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Policy) refers to Cleareye.AI Inc, having its registered office at 530 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities such that it enables the entity to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Website refers to Cleareye.ai, accessible at https://www.cleareye.ai
• Service refers to the online service provided by the Company through our Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals contracted or employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses, and can be recalled by a web server in the domain that placed the cookie.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
sensitive or proprietary information (other than personally identifiable information) from such disclosures.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and Your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes the Company to use its Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To help us provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Services. The Company is entitled to use for its own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
• To help You manage Your Account: The Personal Data that You provide us with can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user and will enable us to help You manage Your registration as a user of the service.
• For the performance of a contract: We may use Your data for the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or for any other contract executed with Us through Our Services.
• To contact You via email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates whenever deemed necessary
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted to not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: i.e. to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We do not share Your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to show advertisements to You so as to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You have visited our website, or for payment processing. We
do not authorize Service Providers to use or disclose Your personal information except in connection with providing their services on Our behalf to You.
• For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may be able to view Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
other users may also be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with
You and view Your profile.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Your Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law, or in response to valid requests made by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with any existing or other legal obligations.
• Protect and defend the rights or the properties of the Company.
• Prevent or investigate the possible wrongdoings in connection with the Services offered by the Company
• Protect the personal safety of the Users of its Service or the public
• Protect itself against any legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us however, it is pertinent to note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password so that You can access certain areas of our Service, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily and any personally identifiable information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Any posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Sites
becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We, in due course, realize that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, We undertake to take required steps in order
to remove that information from Our servers.
We may also limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of our Users between the ages of 13 to 18. In some cases, this means that We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Services provided by us to these Users.
If Your country requires You to obtain consent from Your parent as a legal essential for Our Company to process Your information, such consent may be requested by Us before enabling You to use Our Services.
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be taken directly to that third party’s site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We are not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy or privacy practices of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, Our website.
Where this Site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, these linked websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. The Company provides these hyperlinks to You for convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website. You link to any such website entirely at Your own risk.
Our Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind, whatsoever, arising out of or relating to the use of such third party links and its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree to, at all times, defend, indemnify, protect, save, and hold harmless, our Company and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands,
including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from Your use of any such third party links.
Our Site may also contain third party advertisements which contain embedded hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. All third party advertising is paid for by the relevant third party advertiser, which You can accept by linking to the third party advertisers and are not Our recommendations or endorsements. The third party advertiser is solely responsible for any representations or offers made by it and for the delivery of goods or services You agree to purchase from the third party website.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: https://www.cleareye.ai/contact/